If you're going through a custody or visitation dispute in Baltimore, MD, reach out to the team at Bryon W. Szojchet Esq. LLC. When you schedule a consultation with one of our child custody lawyers, you can expect us to listen to your case and explain your options to you. We'll also go through a factual questionnaire so that we can gather information about your case and help you make informed decisions.
To schedule your free consultation with a custody lawyer, call 410-929-4407 now.
Whether you're trying to reach an initial custody agreement with your former spouse or modify your existing arrangement, you probably have several questions and concerns about the process. Luckily, you can depend on our custody lawyers to take care of everything. We will:
- Conduct background checks, if necessary
- Draw up an initial pleading or motion for modification
- Answer any pleadings that the opposing party has filed
- Assess information and issue subpoenas during discovery
- Help you prepare for the settlement conference and hearing
If you're looking for a compassionate and experienced child custody lawyer who will help you with every step of the legal process, contact Custody Matters today.